In April 2003 the Foundation for Local Government Reform established a limited company FLGR Consult owned by the Foundation. For the fourth consecutive year the company provides paid services to its clients:
- Surveys and analyses;
- Expertise in the field of local and regional development;
- Project management;
- Consultations and technical assistance to business and local governments;
- Intermediation in recruiting investors at municipal level;
- Trainings and event management.
In 2006 FLGR Consult continued to implement to following projects and activities:
- Trainings on various topics addressed to public administration officers, business and NGOs, conducted in cooperation with the Philosophy Department of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”;
- Trainings conducted on request of organizations for acquiring knowledge and skills in project design and management;
- A survey Study n EU Member States with Two - Levels of Self-Government, commissioned by the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works;
- Consultation to municipalities on developing and introducing Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2001;
- Implemented a project Sustainable Management of Lands, funded by the UNDP and the Ministry of Environment and Waters;
- Implemented a project Planning Local Economic Development in the Municipality of Letnitsa , Active Labor Market Services Program;
- Consultant within a project for establishing e-Region Lovetch;
- Sub - contracted for implementing a project Pilot Integrated System of e - Region, contracted by the Ministry of State Administration and Administrative Reform.